Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

connectivity about PYS4 online

Discussion in the Video Games forum
connectivity about PYS4 online
Just wondering if everyone here who has tried the online mode has any problem connecting to the ps-serv1?

I have only been able to connect to the serv2. Each time i tried to connect to the serv1, i got disconnected.
Comments
Re: connectivity about PYS4 online
[ Author: Guest: Johnny LaRue | Posted: May 12, 2007 3:21 PM ]

Nope not a problem whatsoever. I use wireless high speed if that means anything...
[ Author: Guest: ken | Posted: May 13, 2007 3:37 AM ]

ic , so i assume you are connected through a router?

did you any tweaking on your router? like portforwarding ,etc

by any chance, did you have any firewall enable on your router?

i did all the necessary steps and tweaking..but still got disconnected from serv1 all the time

btw,,,is serv1 more crowded than serv2?
[ Author: Guest: Johnny LaRue | Posted: May 13, 2007 9:21 AM ]

Wow ummm I am sooo not a CPU guru. The PS3 comes with a wireless router since I have nothing plugged into the back of the PS3 for internet. I just used the network settings option and let the PS3 do the work for me.

I have no clue what portforwarding is, I dont think the PS3 has a firewall either.

If you mean the original high speed internet box that I use for my main cpu ummm I dunno. I plugged it into my cpu and put in the startup disc.

I think server one is kinda full at times. I can always find a game there.

Sorry I can't be of much help.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.