Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Survey: your game stat on pys4

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Survey: your game stat on pys4
Hi all,

just curious to know how you guys are playing on the pys4.

On a lvl of difficulty that is challenging for you, what is your average hit, run and K per game?

I am currently playing on custom lvl, hitting lvl for computer is Normal+. I am using Andou with hanshin....on average, i get about 12-15k per game,,but i still give out about 8-12 hits per game. Is that K stat realistic considering the number of hits i am giving out.

Or moving up a lvl is better?
Comments
Re: Survey: your game stat on pys4
[ Author: Guest: Johnny LaRue | Posted: May 12, 2007 3:21 PM ]

Whatever the default setting is minus bumping the CPU pitching down a notch. My stats are fairly normal with the exception of the lack of HR's since I dont attempt them much and when I do I rarely succeed.

I know my K's per game are not that high though. I get maybe 6 to 7 K's a game.

I guess it depends on ones skill level. I am not a great gamer and label myself a casual one.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.