Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

PLEASE HELP with some quick translations

Discussion in the Video Games forum
PLEASE HELP with some quick translations
I'm playing Super Famista 3 for the Super Famicom and can't figure out parts of the options menu.

I've written down the characters which can be viewed here:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s83/gamefaqs_sucks/famista3.png

The parts on the left in the rectangle are the categories. The parts on the right are the options for each category, listed in the correct order if you pressed right on the d-pad.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would translate these to English for me. Super Famista 3 is a great game by the way, highly recommended to fans of 2D baseball video games.
Comments
Re: PLEASE HELP with some quick translations
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Jun 25, 2007 6:13 AM | CLM Fan ]

Wow. This is a new one. I'll try to do this. If any other people who can read Japanese find problems with my explanations, please correct me.

Errors - Often
Rare

Match ??? - Batting
Pitching

P1/2 Auto - None
Defense Only
Defense + Base Running

Sound - Stereo
Mono
Re: PLEASE HELP with some quick translations
[ Author: RandyBass | Posted: Jun 25, 2007 6:53 AM | HT Fan ]

Thanks for the reply. I found someone to do the translation for me. In case anyone was wondering, here's what they are:

Errors- Seldom, Often, None
Game Type- Heated Battle, Slugfest, Pitcher's Duel
CPU Baserunner/Defense Control- Off, Defense Only, On
Sound- Stereo, Mono

RBI/Famista rocks! ^_^
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.