Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

PawaPuro Major 2 !!

Discussion in the Video Games forum
PawaPuro Major 2 !!
for Wii and PS2, October 4th

hopefully it will turn out to be better than 14. I have the first Pawa Major and it was not bad, it just felt rushed overall and the cursor seems to be less sensitive probably due to Konami wanting users to use "lock on" as default

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/pawa/major2/
Comments
Re: PawaPuro Major 2 !!
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Jul 27, 2007 11:23 PM | CLM Fan ]

Here's information I got on the Wii version.

-RemoPawa will be available again. I imagine it won't be much different from Pawapuro 14.

-New defensive camera angle called "follow" that will follow the ball more.

-New pitching system titled "expert", which is identical to Pro Yakyu Spirits.

-Balls will be a little bigger than in Pawapuro.

-Cut scenes will be like Pro Yakyu Spirits.

-Commentary in both English and Japanese yet again.

-Success Mode will take place at an American college.

-Season Mode looks pretty unchanged from PawaMajor. Big disappointment there.

-No My Life Mode.

-Stats and rosters will be accurate as of late June.

Don't get too excited about this. It's gonna suck, I think.
Re: PawaPuro Major 2 !!
[ Author: NipponHam11 | Posted: Jul 28, 2007 12:40 PM | SFT Fan ]

I didn't play the original Pawa Major League because I just got my Wii, and there's no way to deactivate the region encoding. I want to see how they interpret the Japanese players around MLB (Iwamura, Dice-K, Okajima) as compared to the rest of the players around MLB. There's also region encoding in the Wii, so I can't play this game.

Big Man, tell me what method you use for playing imports on the Wii, because I want to play the Pro Yakyu games on the Wii, no matter how terrible they are. I'm new to the PawaPro scene, so I wouldn't know the differences if they bit me in my backside.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.