Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

2007 wii translation

Discussion in the Video Games forum
2007 wii translation
I'm just struggling to find a translation for the in-game setting menu for the wii. I've tinkered around with it alot but hitting is either far too easy or far too difficult. Any help?
Comments
Re: 2007 wii translation
[ Author: Guest: domdaredevil | Posted: Aug 18, 2007 6:49 AM ]

I've been through all of the threads now to find some answers but none of the settings seem to line up with the wii menus. I have trouble seeing certain colors so that's not really helping my problem. I'm either scoring 25 runs, or not even getting a ball out of the infield. All of my other settings seem reasonable. In the lower half of the in-game pause settings menu there's a selection that has three options that effect my hitting.. Two of them are just too easy and my games can last an hour, but on the default setting I can't score really at all. I'm looking for a japanese girlfriend!!!!
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.