Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Where can i buy MLB Power Pros?? Online??

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Where can i buy MLB Power Pros?? Online??
If anyone can help itd be much appreciated..
where can i buy this game (US version - MLB Power Pros)?? i live in austraila, and was wondering what online stores have this available. Playasia only have the japanese version...
any ideas??

cheers,
steve b
Comments
Re: Where can i buy MLB Power Pros?? Online??
[ Author: Guest: Musashi | Posted: Oct 6, 2007 7:06 AM ]

ebgames.com
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Oct 7, 2007 11:17 AM ]

thanks for that,
oh also i tried ebay and yes a few peeps are selling it on there. ONe hasnt got back to me yet, regarding whether or not they have actual copies or have just pre-orders.. annoying when people take so long to get back.. its been 2 days.. ahha im not patient
[ Author: NiGHTS | Posted: Oct 13, 2007 2:37 AM | TYS Fan ]

I actually picked it up at Walmart yesterday, as bizarre as that sounds. $39.98.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.