Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

i have a question.....(KONAMI ID)

Discussion in the Video Games forum
i have a question.....(KONAMI ID)
hi, i'm new here and to start off ...i'm going to ask a very stupid question..lol
i am japanese who is residing in korea for buisness now.... my computer cant type japanese on it and i was having problems making a "KONAMI ID".....ㅜㅜ
i noticed that alot of you have made "KONAMI ID" already and i was wondering.....HOW????do i need to input japanese on to my computer?? or is there some other way??? i just got my ps3 last week,my "PYS4" being delivered tomorrow and with winning eleven 2008 coming out in a few days i'm disparate....please HELP!!!!
Comments
Re: i have a question.....(KONAMI ID)
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Nov 19, 2007 10:03 PM | CLM Fan ]

There are a few ways to type Japanese on non-Japanese Windows. You can download the Windows XP Japanese Language Pack. To find it, just do a Google search. You can then just press alt+~ or alt+shift to go between languages. This is what I use, but it's kind of complicated to set up.

The other method you could try is downloading the NJStar Japanese Word Processor. You can then type whatever you want in romaji, then just copy and paste the Japanese words into whatever you want. You can't use this method for typing in Japanese games and software, though. That is why I use the Japanese Language Pack.

http://www.njstar.com/

If you can't figure out either method, I could easily just make a Konami ID for you. I have to warn you, though...PYS4 online isn't very fun. Not many people even play anymore. I think only around 5-10 games are even played per day now. I've also heard bad things about Winning Eleven's online play. I don't know if Konami understands how to make games play online. I read that they have no dedicated servers. They make players use their own PS3s as servers.
[ Author: supajap | Posted: Nov 20, 2007 12:24 AM ]

thats reall disappointing to hear..... this game was my first on PS3... and the game play is great, graphics are improved(obviously...being on PS3 and all) but i think they could have made it better.
i'm really upset at the fact that online capability of two of my favourite sports title are of what you said....
well, konami better fix it soon....or they just might lose more customers.
and thanx for the offer to make me a konami id, but i have made one last night, it was damn hard to install japanese on to my stupid computer.... sigh

anyways, if you have any problems reading japanese on a game don't be shy to ask me^^ i'll help you in anyway i can
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Nov 20, 2007 11:08 AM | CLM Fan ]

What's your PSN name? I'll play you in PYS4 sometime.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.