Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Highlarious mistake in Pawapuro 14 Ketteiban

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Highlarious mistake in Pawapuro 14 Ketteiban
I'm going through all the players' batting and pitching motions using Exhibition Mode for my Pawapuro 12 patch to make sure all my guys are up to date. I load up Rakuten's farm roster and bring Adam Bass into the game. Well, guess what? According to Pawapuro 14, Adam Bass is now Asian. He has the exact same skin color as Shinnosuke Abe at the plate. Here is what he looks like in real life...

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/19/191961.jpg

I can't believe that I do more checking and testing on my stupid little patch than Konami can get an entire team of people to do. Unbelievable!!!

They've made mistakes like this before like making someone a switch hitter or something by accident. I've never caught a mistake this bad, though. Really shows where their minds are at, don't you think?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.