Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Coming Soon - NicoNico Douga Account Tutorial and Long Videos

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Coming Soon - NicoNico Douga Account Tutorial and Long Videos
Since we can't all rig our consoles to play import games and it's even harder finding a lot of yakyu games now, I'm going to be using NicoNico Douga to upload long clips of my favorite games. NicoNico has higher quality videos than YouTube with stereo sound and no 10 minute limit. I'll also be uploading to YouTube, but the unedited stuff will be on NicoNico.

NicoNico is all in Japanese, so account creation is tough for English speakers. I'll be taking screenshots with translations, just like I did with the Konami Code sign ups when PYS4 came out. The only catch with NicoNico is that new accounts can't watch from 7 PM until 2 AM Japan time. This is basically graveyard shift for the American time zones, so it shouldn't be an issue unless you're a night owl.

I also advise people not to post English comments unless they want to be flamed in Japanese. Hehe. NicoNico is fueled by anime and game fans, so they're also kind of like intolerant shut-ins. It's way worse than YouTube when it comes to tolerance for other cultures, and YouTube is pretty bad.

My first videos will probably be for the Pawapuro 12 Ketteiban 2007 version, Pro Yakyu Spirits 4 using my own personal settings, and Pro Yakyu Team Wo Tsukurou 3.

If Pro Yakyu Spirits 5 releases this year(we're expecting the announcement in a few days), I'll also be uploading videos pretty much immediately after getting it.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.