Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

pawapuro 15?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
pawapuro 15?
does anyone know if pawapuro 15 is coming out on the ps3?
Comments
Re: pawapuro 15?
[ Author: NipponHam11 | Posted: Apr 17, 2008 6:47 AM | SFT Fan ]

The man to talk to would be BigMan Zam, but since I asked a similar question, I feel able to answer it.

There has been no news of PawaPuro 15, much less of a PawaPuro on the PS3. PawaPuro games usually come out in the summer, and given how late we got our news on Pro Yakyu Spirits 5, I wouldn't be surprised if Konami leaves us hanging for a while.

As for a possible PawaPuro on PS3, a game was announced by Konami when the PS3 came out, but nothing has happened as of yet. I have a feeling that the PawaPuro PS3 announcement was a tease, but it would be a good idea.

Personally, if you have PawaPuro 11, 11 Ketteiban or 12, then by all means keep on playing those. The admin for this particular board, Bigman Zam, also created his own patch for PP11 Ketteiban, so if you have that version of the game and PS2, I encourage you to check that out. If you REALLY need Pro Yakyu action on your PS3, then import Pro Yakyu Spirits 5, I wouldn't wait around for a PawaPuro game on PS3.
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Apr 19, 2008 4:34 AM | CLM Fan ]

NH11 and I were discussing this on AIM last week. If a Pawapuro comes out on PS3, I'd expect it to be a lot like Hot Shots Golf. Realistic environments, cartoony characters, and a great online experience. Anything less is a disappointment and anything more is unrealistic.
[ Author: Bodrik | Posted: May 11, 2008 10:05 AM ]

www.konami.jp/pawa/15/

Release in July... mmmm Not sure what to say, but if as usual physics issues and walks and etc. aren't at good levels for once I may not consider getting it.

Nothing really new, except I always enjoy Mylife mode anyway, but happy the MLB side is finally getting MyLife as well... sooo... size of your wallet maybe is the restriction.

No word on Online features, also worrisome for MLB side.
[ Author: Bodrik | Posted: Jun 7, 2008 3:01 AM ]

Apparently... according to the Yabe-kun diary (6/5 entry) on Pawapro tsushin.

Pawapro 15 is supposed to now allow you to see the rotation of the ball thrown by the pitcher. So based on rotation and such you should be able to tell its break. Interesting.. except it usually isn't too difficult to ascertain what sort of breaking pitch is coming anyway...
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.