Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

When do I start panicking?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
When do I start panicking?
So, Play-Asia sent me an e-mail saying PYS5 was shipped (from Hong Kong to the U.S.) on April 3rd. Tomorrow it will be pushing 3 weeks. I don't remember Play-Asia taking this long on previous things I've ordered.

Call it "I'm really excited/anxious for this thing to arrive," but have other people living in the U.S. gotten theirs yet? When's a good time I should start panicking?
Comments
Re: When do I start panicking?
[ Author: BIG CAROLINA | Posted: Apr 23, 2008 1:52 AM ]

If you went the economy route then you should be getting it soon(this has happend to others who went economy).

you can also email them, just account for the timezone difference.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Apr 23, 2008 2:39 AM ]

What type of shipping did you select? If you choosed the cheapest expect in about a month. Otherwise you should contact Play-Asia.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Apr 23, 2008 4:33 AM ]

Same thing for me, but it arrived in the mail yesterday. Play-Asia is a good company, they're not gonna screw you. It'll be there soon.
[ Author: codenamev1per | Posted: Apr 23, 2008 9:46 AM ]

I ordered mine on the 8th from play-asia and got it on the 20th. I'm in N.J. and got the cheap shipping in a box.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Apr 24, 2008 10:26 AM ]

Was out of town till today (WED. 4/23) but it got in Monday 4/20....it was shipped 4/03.
[ Author: 20X6!! | Posted: Apr 29, 2008 5:08 AM | FSH Fan ]

WOOT. I got in the mail today, the 28th, and it was shipped the 3rd. I was getting worried there....
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.