Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Need help with trades and training

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Need help with trades and training
I just got the Kanzenban edition of PSY5 and I absolutely love it. The translations on this site have really been helpful but there were two areas that are glossed over in the translations that I need help with.

1. Trades. I really need a walk through here since there are a couple kanji-filled pop up boxes that I don't understand. And, when I am done with the trade, the players are still on their former teams so I guess the trade was rejected?

2. Training. I can see how to pick them but again, I am given multiple areas to train but all are in kanji.

Any help in these areas would be appreciated. Other than that, the translations have really helped!
Comments
Re: Need help with trades and training
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Dec 19, 2008 12:59 AM ]

> I just got the Kanzenban edition of PSY5 and I
> absolutely love it. The translations on this site
> have really been helpful but there were two areas
> that are glossed over in the translations that I need
> help with.
>
> 1. Trades. I really need a walk through here since
> there are a couple kanji-filled pop up boxes that I
> don't understand. And, when I am done with the
> trade, the players are still on their former teams so
> I guess the trade was rejected?

No it was not rejected. Unlike most games the trades is not immediate at all. It will take you a couple of days before they decide to take it or not. It will pop up after the finish of one of the games. Then you can accept the trade or decline the trade. Usually the computer does a counter offer.

>
> 2. Training. I can see how to pick them but again,
> I am given multiple areas to train but all are in
> kanji.

Training is too hard to translate really there is to many different translations but the basic ones are improvement which ususally takes 10 days( the number beside the item) you will have to talk to Zman for a comprehensive one..

>
> Any help in these areas would be appreciated. Other
> than that, the translations have really helped!

Hope this helps a little.

About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.