Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Where to find?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Where to find?
Hey guys any suggestions on where to find this game at a decent price?I know that play asia has it but is too expensive and I have also seen it on ebay too.Thx!
Comments
Re: Where to find?
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Mar 20, 2009 10:40 PM ]

Ok Enforcer.....I have 2 copies of the PYS5 the original one that was released on April 4th 2008 (Not Kanzenban). I am willing to sell it; if you are interested.

I will sell it to you for $35 plus whatever it cost to ship. But I need to know where it would be shipped to give you a total dollar amount.

Plus I would need some contact information; so we can finalize the transaction.

If you want to post your email here and I will contact you or (if you do not wish anyone to view your email address) you can send your email to Westbay-san and ask him to forward it to me (Cyphre) and then we can get in touch.
[ Author: Guest: NemesisEnforcer | Posted: Mar 21, 2009 2:39 AM ]

no problem my email address is ko28@msn.com and I live down here in Florida.Thank You!
[ Author: NemesisEnforcer | Posted: Mar 21, 2009 10:03 PM ]

Hey Cyphre!Let me know which way would you prefer to do this transaction for the game,Paypal maybe?I wouldn't mind is you send the game by normal USPS first class is really cheap and usually doesn't take longer than 3 days.That is if you are here in the states?Let me know and thanks!
[ Author: NemesisEnforcer | Posted: Mar 28, 2009 11:43 PM ]

Just want to thank Cyphre for a very smooth transaction on selling me the game,thx again!
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Mar 29, 2009 9:30 AM ]

No problem NemesisEnforcer, I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do.

I really can't wait for PYS6; my BayStars will have new uniforms and some new players I'm anxious to play as in the game.

Konami......make the PYS6 announcement already; and add the WBC!!!! THANK YOU!
[ Author: NemesisEnforcer | Posted: Mar 30, 2009 1:53 AM ]

Is it official about having WBC included in the next game?That would be great reason for me too get the game!!!
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.